16 October 2010

Saviour of the World

"So we lift up a shout for his fame and renown
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
Jesus, Saviour of the world..."



It never ceases to amaze me, this love that God so had that He made a way for us.  This love that gives us hope also gives us peace, for He indeed is the victor.  I first heard this song while at the 24-7 Prayer gathering.   It's been the song stuck in my head for the whole of the week.  It is so powerful and I'm thinking we may give it a try at DCF sometime in the future.  In the meantime, I thought ye might enjoy...

8 comments:

  1. nice video and I totally agree with you that His love amazes me too. I am so glad I know Him and want everyone to feel the peace and joy I have ever since He came into my life. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! I have never heard it before.
    Happy Spiritual Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great song, yes he is the Saviour of the world,thank-you Lord.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful song. What an interesting life you are leading! Praise God for following His guidance in your life..
    www.myautumnyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice comments! God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the song, can't wait to sing it in our church!! Thanks so much, I'll need to find it in itune now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I review for BookSneeze