24 May 2017

Intentional Breathing: Making Space with Whispers of Rest


Today marks the release of Bonnie Gray's sophomore book, Whispers of Rest.  We learned the importance of taking time to meet with God and find ourselves in Him through her beautiful personal story in Finding Spiritual Whitespace.  This time around, we are treated to a 40 day journey of Rest.

I have enjoyed putting this necessity into practice on a daily basis.  There is something about choosing to be intentional that can make things difficult, but REST is important.  What I love most about this book are the practical prompts of things to do.  It's something as simple as "Take a Fruit Break."  Because fruit brings health.  Because fruit tastes good.  Because why not.  How beautiful is that... taking everyday things and finding spiritual rest with God in those simple moments.

I'm grateful for this incredible help in establishing a habit of rest.  I hope you will take this journey too.

Find your copy and bonus downloads at www.whispersofrest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I review for BookSneeze