01 January 2011

A Place to Begin


Happy New Year!

As we begin this new year, let us remember that while we do not always know what lies ahead, God does.  I am so excited to see what great and wondrous things He will do in this New Year!  I pray that we will continue to dive deeper into our relationships with Him, that we would continue to seek His purposes above our own, and that we would honestly live the revelation of His love in our world.

Yet I am always with you;
   you hold me by my right hand.
 
You guide me with your counsel,
   and afterward you will take me into glory.
 
Whom have I in heaven but you?
   And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
 
My flesh and my heart may fail,
   but God is the strength of my heart
   and my portion forever. 

-Psalm 73: 23-26

Thanks to Ginger and Charlotte for a wonderful year of Spiritual Sundays.
This post is linked with them here.

7 comments:

  1. thanks Dunlizzie...this is so postive...and calming. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love (Psalm 73: 23-26)
    May God bless you and send his divine blessings from Heaven for 2011.
    Cheers and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these verses! I'll be back to read more of your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Psalm. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those scriptures. It's so comforting to know that no matter what direction the new year takes us in our Father goes before us. It gives hope to hopeless times. {tara}@ undeservingrace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful New Years post.
    Blessings for a wonderful new year.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I review for BookSneeze