01 November 2010

A Song for Sunday

I was at a conference recently where we sang this.  It had been so long since I'd heard it yet I instantly remembered it.  It is simple yet so powerful.  The melody was stuck in my head for weeks.  When it was sung at a meeting I attended last night, I knew I wanted to post it.  I love it and hope you do too.


This post is linked with the lovely folk at Spiritual Sundays!  God bless.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely and inspirational song. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!!! This IS soooo beautiful! You were absolutely right about sharing this ....Thank you so much!

    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard this song before. I agree, it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings for a great week.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I review for BookSneeze